Request an Appointment!
You can request an appointment by contacting a counsellor at the numbers below.
Phone: 250-870-5176 ext. 4516
Phone: 250-870-5176 ext. 8439
Office Hours: 9:00-3:30
We make every effort to return emails, or phone calls as quickly as possible. It may take time to respond, however, as we are often with students.
*If your request is sent after business hours, it may not be processed until the next business day.
*In case of an emergency mental health situation, please contact your doctor, or dial 911.
Non-emergency resources are available. Click on the "Wellness for Families" link below.
24 HOUR CRISIS SUPPORTS:
- Helpline for Youth: 310-1234 (no area code required)
- Kelowna Crisis Line: 1-888-353-CARE (2273)
- Kids Help Phone: 1-800-668-6868
- Kidshelpphone.ca - web chat
- Crisis Text Line: (text HOME to 686868)
- Suicide: 1-800-SUICIDE (784-2433)
- Youth in BC: 1-866-661-3311
- youthinbc.com for live chat
- Child Welfare Worker 24hrs: 1-800-663-9122 (in need of shelter/food)
Wellness for Families
Book an Appointment with the Foundry
School Refusal: Children and Teens (Signs, Causes, Strategies)
Helping Your Child With Attendance (Video Series for Parents from Kelty Mental Health)
Awareness and Tools for ADHD
Anxiety Canada Resources
Gaming Addictions or Problems: Free Parent Course
Awareness of Thoughts Meditation.pdf Heart-focused breathing.pdf CalmBreathing.pdf
self esteem and core belief challenge.pdfself-esteem-sentence-completion.pdf
Challenging Unhelpful Thinking Tools