Student Enrolment Online Application
Applications are to be completed for students new to École Glenrosa Middle School. If your child attends a GMS "feeder" school, an application is not required. Please contact the school office if you have questions or require support in this process.
2023-24 Course Selection Forms:
Please complete and return to the school ASAP. If you need a printed copy, please contact the school office.
2023.24 Grade 6 Course Selection.pdf
2023.24 Grade 7 Course Selection.pdf
2023.24 Grade 8 Course Selection.pdf
2023.24 Grade 9 Course Selection.pdf
School Supply List
Students will be expected to supply the following basics:
- 1 large three ring binder (Zip closure preferred)
- Lined paper & dividers
- Pens, pencils, ruler, eraser, geometry set (must include a protractor)
- Memory Stick (USB) for saving data
- Highlighter, pencil crayons or felts
- Basic calculator (Gr.6/7)
- Scientific calculator (Gr.8 & 9)
- Running shoes, shorts or sweatpants and t-shirt for PE
Other specialty items may be requested by individual classroom teachers; however, advanced notice will be given when other items are required.